Thursday, July 3, 2014 | 8:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
On Thursday July 3, Blakes hosted a Canadian Competition Law Compliance Workshop featuring the Commissioner of Competition, John Pecman and Chaired by Brian A. Facey, Chair of the Competition, Antitrust and Foreign Investment Group at Blakes. This interactive workshop was based on the Competition Bureau’s Corporate Compliance Programs Bulletin and The ICC Antitrust Compliance Toolkit.
The faculty included:
- Mirko Bibic - Executive Vice President and Chief Legal & Regulatory Officer, Bell and BCE Inc.
- Brian A. Facey - Chair, Competition, Antitrust & Foreign Investment Group, Blake, Cassels &
- Jennifer Good - Vice President, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, Holcim (Canada) Inc.
- Jeffrey Paulson - Vice-President, Corporate Legal Services & Corporate Secretary, Encana Corporation
- John Pecman - Commissioner of Competition, Competition Bureau of Canada
- Anne Riley - Group Antitrust Counsel/Associate General Counsel at Shell International Limited and Chair ICC Task Force on Compliance and Advocacy
- Anny Tubbs - General Counsel, Competition, Unilever, and Co Vice-Chair, ICC Task Force on Compliance and Advocacy
For more information on the program, please click here.