Graham's practice focuses on infrastructure, public-private partnerships, and real property transactions, developments and financing. He has experience advising proponents, vendors and developers concerning a wide range of corporate matters, development projects and commercial transactions.
Graham has advised clients in a variety of industries, including mining, engineering, construction, hotels, shopping centres, commercial real estate development, and financial institutions.
- Advising a consortium in achieving financial close on two projects valued at C$635 million to design, build, finance, operate and maintain 18 elementary schools and 9 joint-use facilities in Saskatchewan
- Advising a consortium in achieving financial close on a C$751 million contract to design, build, finance, operate and maintain a hospital in the Northwest Territories
- Advising a consortium in achieving financial close on a C$1.1-billion contract to design, build, finance, operate and maintain a hydroelectric generating station in British Columbia
Corporate/Commercial Real Estate:
- Advising a hotel chain in the sale of its brand and business in a transaction valued at C$168 million
- Advising a land developer in the development of a land parcel for a mixed-use commercial and residential development
- Advising lenders in financing real estate developments, including drafting finance and security agreements
- Advising vendors and purchasers in the sale of commercial real estate, including drafting and negotiation of related agreements and due diligence review
Blakes Bulletin on Infrastructure, February 22, 2017.