Employers face challenging decisions every day when managing their workplace and their workforce. Please join us as we discuss some of the current issues and developments arising in today's volatile market.
- Breakfast and Registration: 7:30 – 8 a.m.
- Presentation: 8 – 9:30 a.m.
- Best Practices for Managing Disability and the Duty to Accommodate (panel discussion)
- How Will Legalization of Marijuana in Canada Affect Your Workplace?
- Recent Developments in Employment Law: Top Cases You Need to Know About
Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
595 Burrard Street
Suite 2600, Three Bentall Centre
Mandatory Continuing Education
This program has been accredited for 1.5 CPD Credit Hours with The Law Society of British Columbia.
Blakes and Blakes Business Class communications are intended for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice or an opinion on any issue. We would be pleased to provide additional details or advice about specific situations if desired.
For permission to republish this content, please contact the Blakes Client Relations & Marketing Department at email@example.com.
© 2022 Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP