The Canadian banking sector is evolving at a fast pace. Accelerating customer expectations, innovation in technology and new market entrants are leading to significant changes in the regulatory landscape.
Please join us for a seminar covering key regulatory developments for non-Canadian banks doing business with Canadians.
- Cross-border loans, services and investments
- Emerging Canadian payments regulation
- Regulatory aspects of technology for banks
- Trends in technology contracts with banks in Canada
- Challenges with Canadian AML
- Registration & Networking: 12 p.m.
- Lunch & Presentations: 12:30 – 2 p.m.
Mandatory Continuing Education
Blake, Cassels & Graydon (U.S.) LLP has been certified by the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board as an Accredited Provider of continuing legal education (CLE) in the State of New York. This seminar is appropriate for newly admitted and/or experienced attorneys and has been accredited for 1.5 hour of CLE credits.
Blakes and Blakes Business Class communications are intended for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice or an opinion on any issue. We would be pleased to provide additional details or advice about specific situations if desired.
For permission to republish this content, please contact the Blakes Client Relations & Marketing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2022 Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP