Blakes invites you to join us as we review and discuss some of the important developments in Canadian public M&A in the past year.
- An update on the Canadian public M&A market in 2017
- Court decisions on arrangements and the M&A process, including the role of fairness opinions
- Recent developments and initiatives by the securities regulatory authorities
- Naizam Kanji, Director, Office of Mergers & Acquisitions, Ontario Securities Commission
- Shlomi Feiner, Partner
- Richard Turner, Partner
- John Wilkin, Partner
- Breakfast and Registration: 8 – 8:30 a.m.
- Presentations: 8:30 – 9:30 a.m.
Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
199 Bay Street
Suite 4000, Commerce Court West
Toronto, Ontario (Map)
Mandatory Continuing Education
This program contains 1 hour of Substantive content.
Blakes and Blakes Business Class communications are intended for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice or an opinion on any issue. We would be pleased to provide additional details or advice about specific situations if desired.
For permission to republish this content, please contact the Blakes Client Relations & Marketing Department at email@example.com.
© 2022 Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP