Please join us as we address recent developments in record-keeping, new provisions impacting in-house law clerks, and record-keeping as it pertains to intellectual property. Providing a high-level overview of record-keeping and minute books, we will touch on best practices for collecting, organizing and preserving documents.
- New real-estate record-keeping requirements for corporations under the Ontario Business Corporations Act
- Managing an intellectual property portfolio: the basics of patent prosecution
- Effective and efficient strategies to manage minute books
- Karen Anderson, Law Clerk and Manager, Corporate Services, Blakes
- Jennifer Del Bianco, Law Clerk, Commercial Real Estate, Blakes
- Judith Martin, Law Clerk, Intellectual Property, Blakes
- Lunch and Registration: 12 – 12:30 p.m.
- Presentations: 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
199 Bay Street
Suite 4000, Commerce Court West
Mandatory Continuing Education
This program contains 1 hour of Substantive content.
Blakes and Blakes Business Class communications are intended for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice or an opinion on any issue. We would be pleased to provide additional details or advice about specific situations if desired.
For permission to republish this content, please contact the Blakes Client Relations & Marketing Department at email@example.com.
© 2022 Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP