Please join us for a discussion of the legal and business aspects involved in the planning, construction and completion of a development project in downtown Toronto. The panel will use an office tower as a case study, but the analysis will be applicable to commercial and industrial developments, including hotels and shopping centres.
- Structuring and planning: joint venture relationships and key agreements and other considerations at the outset of a proposed development
- Getting the necessary approvals: planning and other municipal approvals and considerations
- Construction: key contractual risks to consider, market trends and changes mid-stream
- Completion: project milestones and transition to the next phase
- Breakfast and Registration: 7:30 – 8 a.m.
- Presentations: 8 – 9 a.m.
Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
199 Bay Street
Suite 4000, Commerce Court West
Mandatory Continuing Education
This program contains 1 hour of Substantive content.
Blakes and Blakes Business Class communications are intended for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice or an opinion on any issue. We would be pleased to provide additional details or advice about specific situations if desired.
For permission to republish this content, please contact the Blakes Client Relations & Marketing Department at [email protected].
© 2023 Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP