Please join us for a discussion on business and legal issues for landlords and tenants to consider when entering, negotiating or terminating offers to lease.
- Non-binding LOI vs. binding offer vs. straight to lease – which is more effective?
- Landlords and tenants – advance preparation to make the deal process more effective
- Tenant issues – space planning, budgeting and HR issues
- Landlord and tenant clauses not to be overlooked
- Appropriate deal conditions
- Lee Billinkoff, Executive Vice President, Office Leasing, Cushman & Wakefield
- Breakfast and Registration: 7:30 – 8 a.m.
- Presentations: 8 – 9 a.m.
Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
199 Bay Street
Suite 4000, Commerce Court West
Toronto, Ontario (Map)
Mandatory Continuing Education
This program contains 1 hour of Substantive content.
Blakes and Blakes Business Class communications are intended for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice or an opinion on any issue. We would be pleased to provide additional details or advice about specific situations if desired.
For permission to republish this content, please contact the Blakes Client Relations & Marketing Department at email@example.com.
© 2022 Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP