Join members of the Blakes Environmental group for lively updates of about five to seven minutes on noteworthy (but often overlooked) aspects of key cases and other environmental issues with a focus on the potential impacts to your operations.
- Commercial issues, including carbon markets, indemnities and remediation end-points
- Regulatory reviews, including CEAA and NEB reform
- Social licence and Crown consultation, including United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples and free, prior and informed consent
- Litigation, including civil Issues and administrative law issues
- Sandy Carpenter
- Tony Crossman, Partner, Vancouver
- Duff Harper, Partner, Calgary
- Charles Kazaz, Partner, Montréal
- Jonathan Kahn, Partner, Toronto
- Lars Olthafer, Partner, Calgary
- Katie Slipp, Partner, Calgary
- Kemm Yates, Partner, Calgary
- Nicole Bakker, Associate, Calgary
- Breakfast and Registration: 7:15 – 7:45 a.m.
- Presentations: 7:45 – 9:15 a.m.
Calgary Petroleum Club
319 – 5 Avenue S.W.
Calgary, Alberta (Map)
Blakes and Blakes Business Class communications are intended for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice or an opinion on any issue. We would be pleased to provide additional details or advice about specific situations if desired.
For permission to republish this content, please contact the Blakes Client Relations & Marketing Department at [email protected].
© 2023 Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP