Join leading lawyers from the Blakes Pensions, Benefits & Executive Compensation and Employment & Labour groups as they discuss recent updates and legal developments in pension, employee benefits and compensation law as well as strategies to identify and minimize common risks.
- Breakfast and Registration: 7:30 – 7:45 a.m.
- Presentations: 7:45 – 9 a.m.
- Case law and regulatory roundup
- Defined contribution pension plans: investment and other current issues
- The Styles decision and impact on incentive plan arrangements
- De-risking for defined benefit plans: current legal considerations
Calgary Petroleum Club
319 – 5 Avenue S.W.
Blakes and Blakes Business Class communications are intended for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice or an opinion on any issue. We would be pleased to provide additional details or advice about specific situations if desired.
For permission to republish this content, please contact the Blakes Client Relations & Marketing Department at email@example.com.
© 2022 Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP