Please join members of the Blakes Pensions, Benefits & Executive Compensation group on Thursday, November 2, 2017, for discussions on recent updates and legal developments in pensions and employee benefits law.
- Regulatory and caselaw update
- Privacy and cybersecurity – what every plan administrator needs to know
- Outsourced pension investment structures – what are the legal ramifications?
- Resolving administrative errors and Ontario’s new administrative monetary penalties
- Ontario’s new funding rules
- Breakfast and Registration: 8:30 – 9 a.m.
- Presentations: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Lunch and Networking: 12 – 1 p.m.
Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
199 Bay Street
Suite 4000, Commerce Court West
Toronto, Ontario (Map)
Mandatory Continuing Education
This program contains 2 hours and 40 minutes of Substantive content
Blakes and Blakes Business Class communications are intended for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice or an opinion on any issue. We would be pleased to provide additional details or advice about specific situations if desired.
For permission to republish this content, please contact the Blakes Client Relations & Marketing Department at [email protected].
© 2023 Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP