This complimentary seminar provides an opportunity to discuss trends and current issues affecting the design, disclosure and taxation of executive compensation arrangements with speakers from the Blakes Pensions, Benefits & Executive Compensation group, Mercer Canada Limited and Skadden, Arps, Slate Meagher & Flom LLP.
- Recent Canada Revenue Agency developments affecting compensation design
- Executive compensation issues in cross-border M&A
- Will Ferguson, Mercer, Partner
- Kenneth Yung, Mercer, Partner
- Erica Schohn, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP, Partner, Executive Compensation and Benefits
- Breakfast and Registration: 7:30 – 8 a.m.
- Presentations: 8 – 9:30 a.m.
Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
595 Burrard Street
Suite 2600, Three Bentall Centre
Vancouver, B.C. (Map)
Mandatory Continuing Education
This program has been accredited for 1.5 CPD Credit Hours with The Law Society of British Columbia.
Blakes and Blakes Business Class communications are intended for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice or an opinion on any issue. We would be pleased to provide additional details or advice about specific situations if desired.
For permission to republish this content, please contact the Blakes Client Relations & Marketing Department at [email protected].
© 2023 Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP