Join Blakes lawyers for our 10th annual overview of recent legal and regulatory developments and practical strategies to navigate the changing regulation of Canada’s payments industry.
- Payment modernization
- Prepaid cards – closing the risk-gap in Canada’s AML regime
- Merchant acquiring and the Code of Conduct
- Meaningful consent – privacy obligations in the digital age
- Is open banking reaching fever pitch?
- The Quebec regulatory reform – reshaping the Quebec financial sector in record time
- Cross-country wrap-up
Mandatory Continuing Education
This program contains 2 hours of Substantive content.
Tuesday, October 16, 2018
Breakfast and Registration:
8 – 8:30 a.m.
8:30 – 10:30 a.m.
The Board of Trade
77 Adelaide Street West
Toronto, Ontario (Map)
This is an In-Person Seminar Only
Blakes and Blakes Business Class communications are intended for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice or an opinion on any issue. We would be pleased to provide additional details or advice about specific situations if desired.
For permission to republish this content, please contact the Blakes Client Relations & Marketing Department at [email protected].
© 2023 Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP