With cannabis legalization coming in the next few months, it’s time to talk about what the recreational market looks like.
Join Blakes and EY for a lively, in-depth discussion with some of the cannabis sector’s leaders on topics critical to this emerging industry.
- Strategy – The importance of building the right approach and operating model
- Governance – Heightened governance in the cannabis sector and what board members expect of their management teams
- Health – Balancing public health in the free-market economy by identifying critical issues and risks within adult-use legalization space that the industry will need to manage
- Khalid Abdul Razak, Manager, Strategy Consulting, Ernst & Young
- Cam Battley, Chief Corporate Officer, Aurora Cannabis Inc.
- Robyn Bews, Director, Sales and Sector Development, Calgary Economic Development
- Rebecca Haines-Saah, Associate Professor, Department of Community Health Sciences, Cumming School of Medicine, University of Calgary
- Paul Logan, Partner, Blakes
- Lance Mortlock, Partner, Ernst & Young (Moderator)
Breakfast and Registration: 7:30-8:10 a.m.
Presentation: 8:10-9 a.m.
Calgary Petroleum Club
Devonian Room 319 – 5th Avenue S.W.
Calgary, Alberta (Map)
Blakes and Blakes Business Class communications are intended for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice or an opinion on any issue. We would be pleased to provide additional details or advice about specific situations if desired.
For permission to republish this content, please contact the Blakes Client Relations & Marketing Department at [email protected].
© 2023 Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP