Aboriginal issues continue to influence business decisions and government policies in energy, mining, infrastructure and other industries. Understanding recent legal developments and current trends is critical to implementing successful business strategies.
Please join us for a complimentary seminar discussing the current state of aboriginal law and its impact on your business.
- Best practices in doing business with Aboriginal Peoples
- Key court decisions from 2017
- Federal and provincial policy developments in 2017 and 2018: UNDRIP and more
- Breakfast and Registration: 7:30 – 8 a.m.
- Presentations: 8 – 9 a.m.
Calgary Petroleum Club
319 – 5th Avenue S.W.
Calgary, Alberta (Map)
Blakes and Blakes Business Class communications are intended for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice or an opinion on any issue. We would be pleased to provide additional details or advice about specific situations if desired.
For permission to republish this content, please contact the Blakes Client Relations & Marketing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2022 Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP