Blakes invites you to join us as we review and discuss some of the important developments in Canadian public M&A in the past year.
- An update on recent trends in the Canadian public M&A market
- Court and securities commission decisions on bids, arrangements and the M&A process
- Fairness opinions in the post-Interoil world
- Recent initiatives by the securities regulatory authorities
- Breakfast and Registration:8 – 8:30 a.m.
- Presentations:8:30 – 9:30 a.m.
- Naizam Kanji,Director, Office of Mergers & Acquisitions, Ontario Securities Commission
- Richard Turner, Partner
- John Wilkin, Partner
- Catherine Youdan, Partner
Mandatory Continuing Education
This program contains 1 hour of Substantive content.
Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
199 Bay Street Suite 4000,
Commerce Court West
Click here for map.
Blakes and Blakes Business Class communications are intended for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice or an opinion on any issue. We would be pleased to provide additional details or advice about specific situations if desired.
For permission to republish this content, please contact the Blakes Client Relations & Marketing Department at [email protected].
© 2023 Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP