Join our Blakes and client panellists for a discussion around leveraging emerging technologies for transactional efficiency and reviewing best practices in partnering for legal services.
You will also hear from the Director of Practice Innovation, Pricing & Knowledge at Blakes and the winner of the Blakes Global Legal Innovation Challenge about how companies are customizing technology to address and solve real business problems.
- Leveraging emerging techologies for transactional efficiency
- Partnering to leverage legal technology
- Best practices in partnering for legal services
- Richard Brait, General Counsel, Siemens Canada Limited
- Bindu Cudjoe, Vice-President & Deputy General Counsel, Technology & Operations and Chief Knowledge Officer, BMO Financial Group
- Adam La France, Co-Founder & CEO, Knomos
- Kathleen Orysiuk, Assistant General Counsel, Corporate, Siemens Canada Limited
- Jason Moyse, Co-Founder, Law Made and Elevate Services
- Shane Murphy, Co-Founder, Founded
- Anne Glover, Partner, Blakes
- David Kruse, Partner, Blakes
- Carla Swansburg, Chief Officer, Practice Innovation, Pricing & Knowledge
- Clare Smith, Counsel, Blakes
- Lunch and Registration: 12-12:30pm EST.
- Presentations: 12:30-2pm EST.
Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
199 Bay Street Suite 4000,
Commerce Court West
Toronto, Ontario (Map)
Join by Live Webcast
If you cannot attend in person, you have the option to join our session by live webcast. Please R.S.V.P. to register for the webcast, and log-in details will be sent to you prior to the date.
Mandatory Continuing Education
This program contains 1 hour and 30 minutes of Professionalism content.
This organization has been approved as an Accredited Provider of Professionalism Content by The Law Society of Ontario.
Please note that pursuant to the amendments to the Règlement sur la formation continue obligatoire des avocats (Regulation respecting mandatory continuing education for lawyers – available in French only) of the Barreau du Québec, which came into force on April 1, 2019, the status of “recognized provider” and the mandatory “recognition” of activities have been abolished.
Blakes will continue to provide you with a confirmation of participation for your records. As stipulated in the above-mentioned regulation, members must preserve supporting documents attesting their completion of training activities for a period of seven years beginning on April 30 following the end of the reference period during which such activities were completed.
This program has been accredited for 1.5 CPD Credit Hours with The Law Society of British Columbia 0.5 of these Credit Hours may be applied towards the two-hour annual requirement for professional responsibility and ethics, client care and relations, and/or practice management.
Les communications de Blakes et de Classes affaires de Blakes sont publiées à titre informatif uniquement et ne constituent pas un avis juridique ni une opinion sur un quelconque sujet. Nous serons heureux de vous fournir d’autres renseignements ou des conseils sur des situations particulières si vous le souhaitez.
Pour obtenir l'autorisation de reproduire les articles, veuillez communiquer avec le service Marketing et relations avec les clients de Blakes par courriel à l'adresse [email protected].
© 2023 Blake, Cassels & Graydon S.E.N.C.R.L./s.r.l.