Thinking about making an acquisition? How will this impact your litigation risk profile? Once the company is acquired, what exposure does your company have as a result of the foreign subsidiary?
Join us for a question and answer session moderated by the head of our Mining practice and our Mining litigators.
- The law governing foreign corrupt practices
- Your exposure to class actions
- The possible liability of your officers and directors
- How international arbitration may help you deal with the risks involving your foreign subsidiaries
- Breakfast and Registration: 8:30 – 9 a.m. EST
- Presentations: 9 – 10:30 a.m. EST
Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
199 Bay Street
Suite 4000, Commerce Court West
Toronto, Ontario (Map)
Mandatory Continuing Education
This program contains 1 hour and 30 minutes of Substantive content.
Blakes and Blakes Business Class communications are intended for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice or an opinion on any issue. We would be pleased to provide additional details or advice about specific situations if desired.
For permission to republish this content, please contact the Blakes Client Relations & Marketing Department at [email protected].
© 2023 Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP