Join members of the Blakes Environmental group for a discussion around recent developments and cases in environmental law. Be part of an interactive case study on environmental crisis response, followed by an update on recent developments and cases, with a focus on the potential impacts to your operations.
Panel 1: Environmental Crisis Response: Case Study
- Tony Crossman, Partner, Vancouver
- Janice Walton, Counsel, Vancouver
- Jonathan Kahn, Partner, Toronto
- Charles Kazaz, Partner, Montréal
- Duff Harper, Partner, Calgary
Panel 2: Environmental Update
- New B.C. spill reporting requirements
- Species at risk: emergency orders
- Update on proposed changes to federal environmental legislation
- Update on potential changes to the B.C. Environmental Assessment Act and endangered species laws
- Recent developments in the case law
Mandatory Continuing Education
This program has been accredited for 1 CPD Credit Hour with The Law Society of British Columbia.
Thursday, November 29, 2018
Breakfast and Registration:
7:30 – 8 a.m.
8:05 – 8:35 a.m.
8:35 – 9:05 a.m.
Fairmont Pacific Rim
Emerald Conference Room
1038 Canada Place
Vancouver, B.C. (Map)
To register, please click the button below. The final day for registering is Thursday, November 22, 2018.
Click here to R.S.V.P.
Blakes and Blakes Business Class communications are intended for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice or an opinion on any issue. We would be pleased to provide additional details or advice about specific situations if desired.
For permission to republish this content, please contact the Blakes Client Relations & Marketing Department at email@example.com.
© 2022 Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP