Blakes invites you to attend a seminar focused on successfully managing high-stakes litigation and arbitration. An esteemed client panel consisting of Erica Young (Executive Vice President, Regulatory and Chief Legal Officer, ENMAX), Shelley Nixon (Vice-President, Legal & Commercial, Americas, Ausenco) and Nishi Thusoo (Senior Legal Counsel, Cenovus) will join Blakes lawyers to provide valuable input and suggest strategies regarding managing complex disputes to achieve successful results.
- Effectively communicating with and managing stakeholders including board of directors, industry participants and public relations
- Approaches to successfully managing internal and external teams
- Navigating through difficult waters
- Positioning disputes to achieve favourable settlements
- Erica Young, Executive Vice President, Regulatory and Chief Legal Officer, ENMAX
- Shelley Nixon, Vice-President, Legal & Commercial, Americas, Ausenco
- Nishi Thusoo, Senior Legal Counsel, Cenovus
- Jane Fedoretz, Counsel
- Dalton W. McGrath, Q.C., FCIArb, Partner
- Michael O’Brien, Partner
- Breakfast and Registration: 7:30 - 8 a.m.
- Presentation: 8 - 9 a.m.
Calgary Petroleum Club
319 – 5th Avenue S.W.
Calgary, Alberta (Map)
Blakes and Blakes Business Class communications are intended for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice or an opinion on any issue. We would be pleased to provide additional details or advice about specific situations if desired.
For permission to republish this content, please contact the Blakes Client Relations & Marketing Department at email@example.com.
© 2022 Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP