Emerging technologies and industries are reshaping securities litigation and enforcement in Canada. Cryptocurrencies and robo-advisers are challenging regulators and market participants alike. Recent moves towards consolidation in the cannabis industry have tested the new take-over bid regime, and new case law has implications for underwriters in securities class actions.
Please join our panel of Capital Markets and Litigation & Dispute Resolution practitioners to discuss recent trends, developments and what’s next in securities litigation and regulatory enforcement.
- Latest developments under the new take-over bid regime
- Recent developments in securities class action litigation – spotlight on Quebec
- Sean Boyle, Partner, Vancouver
- Andrea Laing, Partner, Toronto
- Ross McKee, Partner, Toronto
- Alex Moore, Partner, Toronto
- Ryan Morris, Partner, Toronto
- Kevin Rusli, Partner, Toronto
- Seumas Woods, Partner, Toronto
- Alexandra Luchenko, Associate, Vancouver
- Simon Seida, Associate, Montréal
- Breakfast and Registration: 8 – 8:30 a.m.
- Presentations: 8:30 – 10 a.m.
Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
199 Bay Street
Suite 4000, Commerce Court West
Toronto, Ontario (Map)
Mandatory Continuing Education
This program contains 1 hour and 30 minutes of Substantive content.
Blakes and Blakes Business Class communications are intended for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice or an opinion on any issue. We would be pleased to provide additional details or advice about specific situations if desired.
For permission to republish this content, please contact the Blakes Client Relations & Marketing Department at [email protected].
© 2023 Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP