TORONTO (January 23, 2020) – Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP (Blakes), one of Canada’s leading business law firms, has announced the addition of 10 new partners.
“Our new partners not only possess the legal knowledge, industry insight and depth of experience that Blakes strives to provide to our clients, but their unique perspectives and the relationships they’ve built with the business community strengthen our position in the market,” said Brock Gibson, Chair of Blakes.
“This is a significant achievement and every one of these individuals has shown a deep dedication and commitment to providing unparalleled client service,” adds Bryson Stokes, Firm Managing Partner of Blakes. “On behalf of the Firm, I congratulate and welcome each of them into the Blakes partnership.”
Meet our new partners:
- Peter Bychawski, Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Vancouver
- Jill Davis, Capital Markets, Toronto
- Alyssa Duke, Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Calgary
- Rory ffrench, Corporate & Commercial, Toronto
- Jacob Gofman, Capital Markets, Toronto
- Charles McRoberts, Financial Services, Toronto
- Kyle Misewich, Capital Markets, Vancouver
- Sarah O’Grady, Intellectual Property, Toronto
- Casey Richardson-Scott, Tax, Toronto
- Vladimir Shatiryan, Financial Services, Toronto