Blakes is pleased to invite you to a tax litigation seminar focusing on topical audit issues and judicial trends.
Please join members of our Tax and Litigation teams as they provide insights on recent tax dispute developments, legislation, challenges and opportunities.
Attendees will leave this event with a better understanding of the evolving tax dispute landscape, including the CRA’s most up-to-date assessing positions and recent decisions from the courts.
- CRA audit update: oral interviews, recent CRA assessing positions and privilege.
- Tax Court of Canada update: recent decisions of interest, adverse inferences and expert evidence.
- Monica Cheng, Partner, Calgary
- Dan Jankovic, Partner, Calgary
- Lindsay Rowell, Partner, Calgary
- David Tupper, Partner, Calgary
- Tom Wagner, Partner, Calgary
- Ahmed Elsaghir, Associate, Calgary
Tuesday, November 21, 2023
3 - 5 p.m. (MT)
855 – 2nd Street S.W.
Suite 3500, Bankers Hall East Tower
Blakes and Blakes Business Class communications are intended for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice or an opinion on any issue. We would be pleased to provide additional details or advice about specific situations if desired.
For permission to republish this content, please contact the Blakes Client Relations & Marketing Department at [email protected].
© 2023 Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP